Call for Workshops
We invite proposals for workshops to be held in 2021 in Shanghai (China), under the main conference of DAI 2021. The aim of the workshop program is to provide a structured setting for the discussion of specialized technical topics, and the format of proposed workshops should be designed to promote an active exchange of ideas between attendees.
All members of the AI community are invited to submit workshop proposals for review. We encourage several forms of workshops:
- classical workshops that focus on a particular research area, including proposals for continuations of workshops that were held at previous general AI conferences (e.g., IJCAI, AAAI, ECAI) or discipline specific conferences (e.g., NIPS, KR, AAMAS, UAI, ICAPS...).
- workshops that focus on emerging topics and applications, or on open research questions and challenges.
- cross-discipline workshops that foster exchange of ideas between groups that are unaware of each other's research.
- miscellaneous topics of interest to the AI community.
Workshops can vary in length from half a day to one full day. To cover costs, workshop participants are required to register in the main conference. The workshop can consist of sessions of invited presentations on accepted papers from recent top conferences (e.g., AAMAS, AAAI, IJCAI, KDD, ICML, NeurIPS), or invited talks from renowned researchers world-wide. The ultimate goal is to bring together diverse viewpoints in the AI area in an attempt to consolidate the common ground, identify new research directions, and promote the rapid advance of AI research community.
Call for Tutorials
The DAI 2021 Organizing Committee invites proposals for the Tutorial Program to be held on 16th Dec 2021. DAI 2021 Tutorials should serve one or more of the following objectives:
- Introduce novices to major topics of DAI research.
- Survey a mature area of DAI research or practice.
- Survey an area of DAI research especially relevant for people from industry.
- Motivate and explain a DAI topic of emerging importance.
- Introduce DAI audiences to an external topic that can motivate or use DAI.
- Introduce expert non-specialists to a DAI area.
Topic areas of interest are listed in the call for paper (see http://www.adai.ai/dai/2021/call-for-papers.html). Tutorials will be half-day long.
The deadline for submission is Aug 31, 2021 (23:59 UTC-12) and the notification date is Sep 15, 2021.
Please contact the workshop/tutorial chairs for any potential proposals: